Full training on our products is available at every senseFly point of sale; including our global network of professional distributors, senseFly direct and a growing number of certified training centres (such as the CFAD drone centre in France). Training typically lasts one day.
Training typically covers:
- Flight planning in eMotion
- Field training:
- Launching the drone
- In-flight monitoring, updating of flight plans etc.
- Safety considerations
- Using eMotion’s Flight Data Manager
- Processing with Pix4Dmapper
- Creating data products with Pix4Dmapper
- Award of Training Course Completion Certificate
Once initial product training is complete, every senseFly operator also has free access to my.senseFly, our customer portal. This features the Knowledge Base, a comprehensive selection of free product articles, tutorials, webinars & more.